e hënë, 18 qershor 2007

Pricing Information

Now accepting orders for the upcoming 2007 Holiday Season. Please note that as of October 1st, my price schedule will be increasing, so now is a perfect time to secure that heirloom quality print you have always wanted, but never thought you could afford!

If you are on SJ or ILP, please mention this to me to receive your discount

For an immediate quote, please contact me by email at NorthWoodSliceOfLife@yahoo.com I will ask you for details about the photograph you are interested in having transformed, and will provide you with a free quote.


Photography Studios: I am currently in search of a few studios to offer my work through. If you would be interested in offering heirloom quality paintings to your clients, please feel free to contact me for details. I offer a very competitive pricing structure to help enable you to offer your clients a one of a kind piece of artwork, something they will treasure forever!

Nuk ka komente: