e hënë, 18 qershor 2007

A Passion...





I have loved photography for as long as I have known what a camera was...I think I was about five when I took my first pictures. My horse, Katie, my bunny, who was not very originaly named Bunners, and my short lived companion, a small brown hamster whose name defies me from remembering were my first models.

Jump ahead several decades, and a love of computers joined with my everlasting fascination of photography, have joined together to create what can only be described as a passion, My Passion! Digital Art Painting.

I hope to share this passion with others through transforming not only my own photographs, but also other people's favorite photographs into stunning, original, pieces of artwork. If you would like to know more about this passion of mine, browse the images displayed here, or email me directly at NorthwoodSliceofLife@yahoo.com for additional information.

Nuk ka komente: